Since the beginning of 2013 (okay, 11 days ago) I have been feel like this will be a great year with tons of amazing things going on. In some way or another in the last 11 days each product above has made me feel exciting, stylish, happy or beautiful and I am feeling like this year will be unlike any other.
1. Alex and Ani bangle bracelet -This was a fantastic find at Bloomingdale’s in Santa Monica while Dustin and I were there last week. I had never heard of this brand before (I am behind in the times!) but have found at least 12 other bangle bracelets that they make that I am now in love with.
2. M. Sasek This is New York Calendar -Another great California find that I actually picked up this summer in LA at Book Soup (I was lucky enough to make it to California TWICE this year!). Mr. Sasek’s art is incredible and if it wasn’t weird to have five calendars on my office wall I would also own San Francisco, London, Paris and any others that are out there!
3. Sugar Lip Polish by Fresh -I received this polish as a gift at Christmas (thanks Dustin!) and the first time I put it on my lips it felt like heaven. Honestly. My lips felt so amazingly soft when I applied lip balm after I actually wanted to keep touching them. Don’t judge.
4. Stella & Dot Gigi earrings -A beautiful gift from my lovely friend Avril as a thank you for helping out with her wedding right before New Years (what a sweetheart!). They go great with so many things that I wear and can be dressed up and funked down. I am honestly wearing them right now.
5. Kobo Mini -Another fantastic Christmas gift from Dustin (what a great guy!). I was worried that the screen would be too small but it was actually perfect for me and helped me get through some great books on the beach in Mexico over Christmas. It is a great size to carry around ( and so light!) no matter the size of my purse.